Welcome to DISI (pronounce: /dizzy/ which is short for DISI Is Still Incomplete), a wiki focusing on computational pharmacology and ligand discovery tools hosted by docking.org on behalf of the Irwin Lab and Shoichet Lab. This wiki aims to serve several constituencies, and is a work in progress. Please work with us and help us improve it.
WHO are you?
This site contains information for lab members and for everyone using our public tools:
WHY are you here?
- Docking (DOCK 3.8)
- Systems pharmacology
- Colloidal aggregation of small molecules
- Chemical informatics
- DOCKovalent_3.7 - Covalent docking
- more topics
Do you have a question?
We are trying to organize these pages:
- WHAT - manuals, such as they are.
- HOW - Tutorials, such as they are.
- WHY - still working on turning our concept into an idea.
- Other - Everything else
Still haven't found what you're looking for?
Try the search bar top right to see if that works...