Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is part of the Chemistry Commons.
This article is about library preparation.
- Step 1 is to define your reaction. This includes specifying both must-have and must-not-have patterns.
- Step 2 is to perform a trial enumeration of your reaction.
- Step 3 is to test your trial enumeration. Go back to steps 1 and 2 to refine your design until a high level of synthesizability if achieved.
- Step 4 is to perform a full library enumeration.
- Step 5 is to either download the enumerated library, or to publish it on our website.
- Step 6 is to recruit medicinal chemists and biologists to interrogate your library and prioritize compounds for synthesis.
- Step 7 is to make an arrangement to synthesize or have synthesized, the compounds that the medicinal chemists or biologists have prioritized.
Return to Chemistry commons