Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page describes how to use github, which is our version control system.
- Request an account on github. You can request a free one.
- write to the sysadmins asking to have access to our repositories (see below for a list).
Getting a fresh copy of a repository and starting to use it
Comitting your first change
Best practices for the lab
When and how to branch / merge
When and how to create a new repository
Merging legacy code into github
- docking-org/DOCK - DOCK 3 series software, currently DOCK 3.7
- docking-org/ZINC - ZINC database creation, curation, management and interface
- docking-org/INTERNAL - tools not part of released packages
- docking-org/TOOLS - publicly released tools not specific to ZINC or DOCK
Friends of the lab's repositories
- rdkit/rdkit - The official sources for the RDKit library
- ryancoleman/analysis-scripts - Some simple scripts for analyzing lists of data, both paired & unpaired.
- madgpap/chembl_clippy - cross platform molecular structure rendering app
- metamolecular/osra - Optical structure recognition software, OSRA source from http://cactus.nci.nih.gov/osra/