Revision as of 13:33, 8 October 2012 by Therese
Release notes for ZINC version 8, released June 18, 2008. ZINC 8 was available in beta form for most of 2008 prior to this date.
(there are at least 6 more John)
New database sources
- NCI plated 2007
- Over 8.5 M compounds total
- 8 M purchasable compounds
- 5 M purchasable with zero rule of 5 violations
- 1.1M purchasable with zero "rule of 3.5" violations aka "lead-like"
- 63K purchasable with zero "rule of 2.5" violations aka "frag-like"
New look and feel
- pull down menus for easier navigation
- if it does not work, try a newer browser. (e.g. Firefox 3!)
- all new upload feature
- XML RPC support for uploads
- subset create feature works.
- digital specialty chemicals
- about 135,000 broken molecules were removed from ZINC
- about 400,000 duplicates were removed from ZINC
- The subset feature has been significantly upgraded, and now seems to work for most cases we have tried.
- Uploading works, and has been stress-tested by thousands of uploads. Of course, it can still break tomorrow...