This instructions are intended for Shoichet lab members. Getting a SciNet accont is a multistep process.
(1) Register with the Compute Canada Database (CCDB):
(1.1) go to the following page and click Register:
(1.2) Read and accept the Compute Canada Acceptable Use Policy.
(1.3) Then click on register again.
(1.3) select No for the question: 'Have you ever applied for a Compute Canada account before?'
(1.4) In your personal information.
- For the Select-a-username feild, Use our UTORid.
- Under the Sponsor feild, give John Irwin's Compute Canada Role Identifier (CCRI). ask him for his CCRI.
- Under the Institution feild chose SciNet: University of Toronto
- The perfere that you uses the instution e-mail address: [username]@utoronto.edu