Welcome to ZINC15, a research tool for ligand discovery, chemical biology and pharmacology. We don't believe documentation should be necessary. Our goal is to make ZINC so blindingly obvious to use that it requires none. However, we are not there yet, so we hope these pages help you understand how to use it and why it is the way it is.
- ZINC15:What's New - Highlights of the 2015 edition.
- ZINC15:Resources - These are the underlying objects, such as substances, genes and catalogs that you can investigate with ZINC.
- ZINC15:Examples - These take questions in English and show you how to answer them using ZINC.
- ZINC15:Syntax - In depth discussion of the ZINC URL syntax.
- ZINC15:help - How to use the help pages.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "ZINC15"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.