Revision as of 10:24, 28 September 2015 by Frodo
We tag pages with roles when they cater to a specific demographic. Which role do you play?
- Category:Public - anonymous or authenticated web user
- Category:API - Programmatic use of tools (wget, curl, iPython notebook) without ssh-level access
- Category:Developer - github user / software developer
- Category:Internal - ssh-level access for group members and lab visitors
- Category:Sysadmin - system administrators
- Category:Curator - curators
We don't think there are any other roles worth worrying about. Can you think of one?