ZINC15 is a work in progress. We will try to keep it working and efficient at all times as it continues to evolve. We beta test each release, but sometimes things slip through. If you notice a problem please write chemistry4biology at gmail.com and we'll try to fix it asap.
Please see ZINC15:current limitations for things we know are not working correctly.
Here are things we have in the pipeline for the near future:
Minor features for release by October 2015
- /home pages for all resources
- meaningful /examples pages for all resources
- more /tranches support
- cluster and clusterreps resources
- nplikeness and druglikeness resources
- more gui tools to refine queries
- https support
- gene relations, e.g. http://zinc15.docking.org/generelations/graph/DRD2/prediction
Major features for release by end 2015
- batch mode for long running jobs (code name: celery)
- within 48 hour updates of clinical trials data.
- logins, shopping carts.