DOCK 3.7 Development
This page is for DOCK 3.7 developers. Back to DOCK 3.7.
- analysis : Tools to analyze docking results
- bin: not included in DOCK 3.7 distribution, but created during installation. the only directory that needs to be added to the path
- common : Common libraries or tools for dockenv
- docking : DOCK and tools for submission of DOCK jobs
- install : set up centos packages and RDKit
- ligand : Ligand and database building tools
- proteins : Protein preparation tools and scripts
- private : not included in DOCK 3.7 distribution, this is where you can put your own copy of AMSOL and other third party programs, licensed separately.
- test : Tools and data for testing
- dockenv : legacy scripts to be cleaned up and repositioned. This directory will not exist in the final version.
Current public release is March 25, 2014. DOCK 3.7 Beta 1.0.